Image Map

The Night We Stayed At Aqua

8.8.13

I spoke last week about a hotel that we had to book the day of, because our hotel that we booked in Miami was the absolute worst!

Slight mistake turned into a big plus for us. 

We decided to drive into Fort Lauderdale to stay the night.  It sure didn't hurt that we had had our fill of Miami, and didn't really want to spend another night there, just to eat overpriced food.  We had this sweet little boutique hotel that we found just one block from the beach, and a mile and half from some restaurants.  And to say we were starving when we got there was an understatement.  I finally got my gigantic greasy delicious cheeseburger.

Anyway, back to the hotel.  Cutest little hotel ever.  Customer service was absolutely fantastic.  She even offered me a shot of whiskey!  No lie.  It had two pools, and the back pool was as quiet as could be.  We grabbed our books and sat poolside with some vodka.







If I had a studio apartment, this is pretty much exactly what it would like.  Hints of turquoise/aqua everywhere, the great sink in the bathroom, the super comfy bed ( I promise that it was!), and the surfer/beach motif throughout. 

I would recommend staying here to anyone; and if we ever go back to Fort Lauderdale, we're definitely booking our nights with them.

(oops, another travel post!)

No comments: