Image Map

Happy Things

15.8.13

This has been one of the worst weeks at work that I can remember.  I feel so overwhelmed that ti's impossible for me to even feel successful.  

I feel like I'm so far away from where I should be in my life, and it's really starting to bother me.   So I've been trying to think of the little things that make me happy; the things that get me through the day.

Transportation friends; people who truly understand what I do every single day.  Without these guys to bitch to, I would have no idea how to handle what I do.

My Stell-dog.  She is so amazingly sweet and just knows when you're sad.  She'll come and nuzzle and just be sweet.  And sometimes sweet doggy cuddles are all you really need.  I mean when you come out of the shower to this, how in the world can you not love it?


And then you have a random ass Yoshi just hanging from somebody's rear view mirror...I really don't know how you can get much better than this.  I'm pretty sure I laughed for ten minutes straight.


And then there's food.  I've been low-carbing it for a while, so these hot wings were exactly what I needed.  They were so hot, but they were so good.  I'm pretty convinced that wings are the best thing in the world.  Also bruschetta done right with fresh mozarella, tomatoes and basil grown in the backyard?  Pretty hard to beat.



Anyway, these are a few of the things that are helping me keep my sanity this week.  Also the promise of a Braves game and seeing one of my oldest friends from high school is keeping a smile on my face.

Only one more day.  I think I can, I think I can.



No comments: