Image Map

Black Clouds

6.8.13

shameless car selfie.  don't hate, you know you do it too.

Life has been hard lately.

I don't really have any way to describe it.

Work has been hard.

Being happy with myself has been hard.

Coming to terms with things that have needed to have had that done a long time ago is hard.

I know that I complain about work a lot, and I mean a lot, but sometimes it just becomes unbearable.  I know that other people have a lot worse jobs, and worse yet, no jobs, but to become someone you absolutely hate being because of a job?  I can't think of anything worse.  It turns me into this ball of emotional mush; short with people; angry. 

And then on top of everything, I'm already hard on myself.  Hard on myself about my weight, my clothes, and my general overall appearance.  It's exhausting, I tell you!  

So yeah, lately, I've felt like there's that little black rain cloud just following me around.  Not to mention, there's probably an actual black cloud following me around everywhere, because it just won't stop raining.

I'm hoping to get out of this funk sooner rather than later.


No comments: