Image Map

Have You Ever..

19.8.13

met three girls who just can't seem to get a picture right?

Well, I'm about to introduce you to them.

It's me, Robin and Rachel,

And for some reason at the Braves game on Saturday night, we couldn't seem to get a decent picture.

I'm not going to say it was the million beers we had at the Chop House, but more likely the million beers that our photographer had.

I don't remember who took the pictures, but it is kind of amazing that a single one did not turn out ok.  

Want proof?

Here ya go.





Did I mention how nasty rainy it was?  Hence the horribly gross curly hair.  I think it needs cut; it's sort of making me angry.

I'm not really sure what we were laughing at so hard that we just couldn't pull it together.

So there ya have it; three girls that couldn't get it together to take one single photo.

Good job girls; I love you guys.

No comments: