Image Map

The Most Important Lesson Learned

13.8.12

i had a ballroom dance competition this weekend.  i have it written as my last competition ever.  now, who know what will happen once we make it to austin, but for now, i am pretty much done with it.

and i love to dance.  i will always love to dance.  magic city dance studio gave me a new hobby for life.  and some new friends for life.

so i vowed to myself to make this weekend competition about having fun.  and that is all.  even though i knew the girl that had beat me at a previous competition was going to be there.  i was going to just dance.  just dance.

and wouldn't you know it?  i placed first in every single dance.  every single contested dance.  something i have never done.  and i had to attribute it to my no worries attitude.  

yes, i am a huge worrier.  always have been.  if i don't have anything to worry about, i will make it up.  and that's just me.  

fake eyelashes.  boo yah.  i feel like i look like my sister in this picture.  except icky and older.

making silly faces at the competition. 
so i learned the most important lesson of my life this weekend; just let the world come as it may.  no worrying, and everything will turn out ok.

happy monday!

No comments: