Image Map

My Favorite Picture

16.8.12

b and i have been together for a total of five and a half years.  now we knew each other while we were in college; we worked together; we had accounting together.  

he actually came to my house one time to study.  so he says.  for some reason, i really don't remember this.  i have a picture of him looking super hot from a party we both went to.

i went to a party at his house and played drinking games with him and other ruby tuesday workers until the wee hours of the night.  

i do have pictures of me and him together from this time in my life.  

but this one...this one is my absolute favorite.

we both look so young in this picture.  my hair is longer and blonde.  my dress is super cute, and we both look so happy.

this is on the rooftop bar in birmingham about 2 years ago.  

amazing what two years can do to your appearance.

ugh, i feel old.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Awww, LOVE that picture of you guys! :)