Image Map

Lindsey's Bachelorette

28.8.12

I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted of this joyous event; there are only a few that I did get, and for the most part, they're not that great.  BUT, as we were in New Orleans for the weekend (oh, get ready for the picture onslaught), it reminded me that A.  I never uploaded these pictures to my computer and B. I never talked about it, let alone share the pictures.

So here we go!










Most of the first ones were Lindsey and I goofing off waiting for Ms. C to get there.  Then of course our shirts that we wore on the first night (day 2 was reserved for black dresses, and it was raining . Let me tell you that rain does not make for a fancy day date).

The last one of the 3 of us was at Port of Call, taken by some creepers (I think two of them were British and one was from somewhere in Missouri.).

I'm glad I finally got to get these up.

Lindsey has since gotten married...and well, I cut and dyed my hair.

No comments: