Image Map

Wednesday Ramblings

27.4.11



  • I love everything about New Orleans. I'm so ready to move.


  • Have you ever watched The Soup? If not, you really should.


  • Have you ever watched After Lately? If so, please tell me what's going on, because I don't get it (and it's not because I hate Chelsea Handler. I love her.)


  • I can't believe how much I missed my dog on vacation. Do you know how hard it is not to love your sweet bundle of fur?


  • I have some massive things going on in my life that I'm pretty excited about. I hope anyway. I hope to one day share them on this here blog!


  • I have so many shows on the DVR; Hubs has to leave so I can watch him, because I can't convince him that Dancing with the Stars, Boy Meets World (reruns), The Event, Bridezillas, Grey's Anatomy and Glee are so worth watching.


  • It seems my life is pretty much all food and TV. I guess that's about right...


  • Oh, and I'm thinking of cutting all of my hair off. I'm bored.




these are the hand grenades from New Orleans. they look all nice and sweet. they are the strongest drink on bourbon street and they will knock you on your butt.

No comments: