Image Map

Things I Love: Jillian Michaels

15.4.11

Unlike most people, my love affair with Jillian didn't start with The Biggest Loser. I was actually looking for a nice way to get toned before my wedding. I didn't want my arms to jiggle during the champagne toast. So, like any bride does, I was perusing through some message boards, and came across some "How to Get Toned for Your BIG day!" articles and how someone mentioned how the 30 Day Shred was incredible for someone who wasn't looking to lose a ton of weight. So boom. That same day I order it from Amazon. I do the work-out and couldn't walk the next day.

I became addicted to her kick ass workouts and no nonsense attitude. I finished the 30 days, and then kept going! I would pick a workout that I wanted to do for that day, and it was always as hard as it was the day before! My arms had never been that toned as they were at the wedding. I had guns!!


I was hooked. I was in love. With Jillian Michaels.

When her book, Making the Cut, came out, I immediately ran to get it. I was so excited that I could have a bod like Jillian, but I read it, and didn't exactly have all the gym equipment necessary or share her affinity for fish. I like seafood, people, but I don't like it every day.


So then, Ripped in 30 came out. Another 30 day program! Hooray!! And this is one is Rough. (yeah, with a capital R....on purpose!). I had to take a brief hiatus this week, because working out when you're sick is not a good idea. But week 2? And crow push-ups? OUCH!!

Yes, Jillian. I want to look like you. Her book Unlimited was released last Tuesday. I ordered it today on Amazon. I CANNOT wait to read it. She really is a role model, and she is so motivating. I absolutely love it when she is in my face (or TV) telling me to Dig, Dig, Dig! Seriously. I am not joking. I looooooove her.


P.S. Jillian - Thank you for my amazing wedding arms. You rock.

1 comment:

Diet Solution Program said...

Really i am impressed from this post. The person who created this post have a brilliant mind and he knows how to keep the readers connected.Thanks for sharing this with us. I found it informative and interesting. Looking forward for more updates.