Image Map

Restaurant Review: Saw's BBQ

12.4.11

I have the flu. I feel icky. I've been home from work for the past two days, but we did have a pretty great weekend. Well until Sunday when I got sick.


We went to Saw's BBQ this weekend. Can you say heavenly? After lunch I was pretty sure I could die and everything would be ok.

Hello cute little mini-menu. All things homemade (including their peanut butter pie which I didn't get to try).

Pork sandwich with white bbq sauce. If you have never had white bbq sauce, um, what are you waiting for? I'm sure that there are more calories in this than the regular, but calorie free saturdays, I always say. Also that potato salad? Yum. I'm pretty picky about my potato salad, and this was pretty good.
Saw's sauce. You can buy this on its own. It can be used as a marinade or sauce, or snack. Whatever.



As you can tell I hated my lunch so much. Shiner Blonde? Yes, please.



The inside of the place. It's really small on the inside, and trying to eat lunch at a normal time at this place is pretty impossible. It was around 3 when we went. The kitchen is even small. Plus, you're allowed to write on the walls. There's a little iron pig on the wall (look to the very left of the picture). I want him.



The front window. You can sit and people watch if you prefer.




The Masters was on. This is why he didn't even know I was taking the picture. He's oh so cute though. I love him so much.


Then since DreamCakes was right next door, we decided we were going to try some new ones. Their red velvet one is amazing and Bennett had a caramel mocha thing. I'm not a huge coffee fan, but mine was so good. The owner actually has a Southern Living cookbook being released today. I will find out what that icing recipe is.


I didn't get pictures, sorry. They were too good for me to remember to grab my camera and get 'em.


So hopefully, I'll start to feel better sometime soon. I miss being able to breathe. And work out. But if I'm too sick to work out, then you know I'm sick.


No comments: