Image Map

Sweetness Times A Million

18.4.11

We were the proud parents of a puppy graduate this weekend! Stell dog finished her puppy education class this weekend at PetSmart, with three other of her little puppy friends! We mainly took puppy class because the trainer suggested it since she was so afraid of people. So on the very last day, she was a social butterfly! She played with the other pups, and, AND (this is the big one) let other people pet her!! We were so thrilled!! Anyway, a few shots from Saturday...

I'll give you one guess how hard it is to get a grad cap on a dog....


"Hey mom and dad!! I'll wear the hat, but I will not look at the camera!"



"Nope, still not looking...."

"Nope!"


Gotcha! So cute!!


Congratulations sweet puppy dog!!!


1 comment:

Natalie Naomi said...

Too cute. I loved the outtakes, being a dog owner too I kmow how hard it is to get them to sit still!