Image Map

At Life...I suck

2.4.12



I am so not good at keeping promises.  I can't even get through a 10 day challenge without quitting.  So what did I decide to do?  Oh, photo a day for the month of April.  Guess who's done the first two days without quitting?!  
That's right...

This girl!

I'll figure I'll post all of them eventually, you know toward the end of the month (unless I quit, which has good probability)

So, I will, get on with Day 4 of the 10 Day Challenge (ahem, they didn't lie about the challenge part).









1. The Last Lecture Randy Pausch
2.  The Da Vinci Code (actually, I'll go with anything Dan Brown here, because I can't ever put his books down...they are amazing!!)
3.  Little Women  Louisa May Alcott
4. Good in Bed Jennifer Weiner (again with reading all of her books.  I just love a girl writer that can actually relate to other girls)

(google images)










No comments: