Image Map

Day 8....

10.4.12

So I'm getting through the days...just not in a nice complete order like I'd like. 


But you want to know something?

I have done every single photo-a-day for April so far!  April 10th.  10 pictures.  In a row.  No cheating, no taking doubles in a day. 

I am pretty impressed with my non-committal self. 

So there.


And with that...onto day 8!



8.  Dying of blood clots.

7.  Speaking in public.

6.  Cockroaches.  Ugh.  Super downfall of the south and living near any trees...and in a house that is cooler than the outside.  Trust me, they only come in one size down here....nuclear.

5.  My parents dying.  And my sister dying. 

4.  Any nail falling off.  Don't ask.  Big fear.

3.  Regrets.  Yes, that's right.  I fear regrets.  And I think that's totally reasonable.

2.  Thunderstorms.  Yep that's right.  I'm a 28 year old who is terrified of them, and would still sleep on my parents floor if I lived with them.

1.  Flying.  I absolutely hate to fly.  I will do it.  But I hate it.  One of these days I will ask for medication.   

Of course these are my fears that I'm willing to share with the world.  There are, of course, deeper ones, but I'm a little afraid to go too in depth.  You get the point.  :)

Whew...that was deep.

No comments: