Image Map

Realization

8.4.12

Please tell me if I'm overreacting.  I don't think so.  I think lately that I have been getting more and more mad, and a lot easier than normal.

I hate more than anything putting so much work into something, and then having it blow up in my face. ..

Take this for instance....

I am not the maid of honor in an upcoming wedding that I'm in, yet I'm planning the bachelorette party. In New Orleans...when all was planned, a total of five people were going.  And that's fine.  It's a "destination bachelorette," and I'm totally okay with it being a smaller group of people.  But don't tell me that you're not going two weeks before it's planned, after I had already changed the date AND found a cheaper place to stay.  Needless to say...I'm a little angry.  

But I guess there's not too much I can do except vent about it.... and move onto Day 7.

7.  I want another dog.



6.  I want true love.

5.  I want to not live in Alabama.

4.  (I'm aware of how corny this is before even saying it)  I want everyone to stop caring so much about everyone else...ie, about who everyone else marries, about who does what with their own bodies.  It drives me crazy.

3.  I want to be a professional ballroom dancer.

2.  I want to live closer to my family.

1.  I want my student loans to finally be paid off.

No comments: