Image Map

Day 5

3.4.12

Wow, so here we are at Day 5.  By the way, I have kept up with my April photo-a-day.  A whole 3 days.. I am so proud!

I have actually been pretty busy lately.  I have been going non-stop at work, and have been crazy busy preparing for my next ballroom competition.  I have found myself getting more and more into dance, and I find that the confidence is coming easier now.  I have more than practiced my Cuban movement (those child-rearing hips have come in good for something) and my arm and leg movements (ditto on the long limbs).    

I also found myself getting frustrated today when I couldn't control every aspect.  You can't control people.  You can't even control how they feel about you; even if you try to talk yourself into thinking you can.  In the back of your mind, you always already know.

Your gut always tells the truth.  Even if you choose to ignore it.  



5.  Chicken - lo- mein.  I know that it's terrible for you, but I love Chinese, and I really only have cravings to eat it when I'm home alone.  With Sex and the City 2.  And an US Weekly.
4.  UAB sushi roll - from Pacific Rim in Birmingham.  Holy deliciousness.  









3.  Pulled pork BBQ sandwich - Come on . I am from the South!!
2.  Cold cheese  -  Oh, so cliche you say, since you're from Wisconsin.  Whatever, I don't care.  I love cheese. And I'm pretty much not averse to any cheese.  Except  blue cheese.  Ick.
1.  Pizza.  My absolute favorite.  I can eat it all day every day, no questions asked.  And as long as you don't throw anchovies on it, I'm perfectly ok.

Also, if you read this and are using a great photo editor, please let me know.  I have been on the search for one for a really long time.

Thanks!!

No comments: