Image Map

Getting There....

16.4.12

Ok, so maybe I've been putting off finishing this 10 day challenge, which has somehow turned into a three week challenge.  

I've been so distracted lately.  I've been putting a lot of work into the dance studio, as well as perfecting my dancing itself.  And making sure that my posture is perfect!  I mean, if you grow up with terrible posture, which I did (my dance teacher says it's because I'm tall and I was trying to make myself look shorter like everyone else....I don't think so...), it is sooooo hard to try to fix it.  

And on top of writing again, trying to fulfill my dream of being published, I am also trying to make sure that I'm not sucking at my day job.  Hmm, not sure if I'm doing them all perfectly, but oh well right?  


So here we go....again.

9.  Cheeseburgers.  Oh how much I love them.

8.  Interior decorating.  I know I'm not the greatest, but I am pretty good at making a house look lived in.

7.  School.  (I know, what a dork, but really, I do love it.)

6.  Reality TV.  Oh yes.

5. Dogs.  All dogs, especially mine.



4.  Being Southern.

3.  Football.

2.  Auburn University


1.  Family and friends.


No comments: