Image Map

Pizza Pictures...because I can.

30.4.12

I was reading a blog that I follow today, and came across something disturbing.  This sweet sweet girl had been the victim of blogger on blogger crime.  Somebody was leaving nasty hate comments on her blog.  All the time I read about how people have such great experiences with other bloggers, how they find their best friends, or at the very least, just someone that they can relate to, whether it be a big move to another country, losing a loved one, or having a baby.  

There is a lot to learn from reading people's blogs.  You can emulate someone's style, learn how to make something amazing (like butterbeer from Harry Potter, I mean really?  never would have even thought of doing this), or how to make a sweet ass Auburn wreath for football season.  So it was a shock for me to read that.  I have yet to receive any hate comments; my blog hasn't made big time, but I can't imagine how I would feel if someone did.  

And it made me think back to my waitress days...and to the question I have always had...  How can someone who doesn't even know me, be so mean to me?  Believe it or not, there are some people out there who think that they are so universally better than a server, that they snap their fingers, make rude comments and then, the most awful thing of all, leave a terrible tip.  

I have never thought that I am better than someone.  I have never treated someone with so much disrespect that I would make someone think that I hate them . I am a natural people pleaser, so even when I do think someone's upset with, I am quick to rectify the situation....but why is everyone so damn mean to everyone else?

At work...we are all on the same team...so why such the attitude?  And in the bloggy world, we are all here for one thing...to share our ideas, pictures, lives, if not only for ourselves and our families, but so we can remember all of this later on.  

So here is what I am going to remember about today...these two awesomely amazing slices of pizza.  That's right...

Chicken Florentine pizza @ Cafe Lazio.

Soul food pizza @ Slice

Ugh, I want pizza now.

No comments: