Image Map

Challenge Break

11.4.12

I'm tired of talking about myself.  

This challenge thing sucks.

Some people say having a blog is for egotistical people.  People who only want to talk about themselves and their lives.  And I guess that's right.  But who doesn't want a place to go and write and be themselves?  Especially if you're an under the radar blogger like myself.

I was actually thinking this morning that I should get a blog makeover.  Like actually pay for it.  I think that might motivate me to write more?  So if anyone knows of a great blog designer, I would love to get in contact with them.  I mean, I've been on blogger forever, and for those of you who have known me for awhile now there's an abandoned xanga account out there somewhere.

So, I decided to raid my iphone pictures and throw a few on here, just to break up the challenge, because this blogger, is in fact, tired of talking about myself.  And I'll share with you my latest song obsession...

1.  Calbert the Tiger
2.  Circus in town.
3.  Starbucks
4.  Hello Kitty microwave


So obsessed right now with this song I can't stand it.

No comments: