Image Map

Day 3

27.3.12











3 Films....


First and foremost, my absolute favorite ... Almost Famous.  I love the cast, especially Kate Hudson in this movie.  She is fantastic.  

Number 2.  Young Frankenstein....  if you've never seen it, check it out.  It is one of the funniest movies ever...and you don't have to wait for Halloween to watch it.  

Number 3.  And I am not lame for this, I can't help but be obsessed with this movie, Miracle on 34th Street..  I loooove loooove loooooove this movie!  The older one, not the newer one with the girl from Matilda in it.  

I know this list probably makes me an even bigger dork, but still, they are pretty great movies.  Of course there are others, American Beauty, all Harry Potter movies, Fever Pitch, and an assortment of others.  And just to say it, I really dislike this 10 day challenge.  Sometimes, I get a little self-conscious about revealing certain things.

Like how I can't figure out this new blogspot.    

And a picture because I can...


No comments: