Image Map

Back From the Dead

21.3.12

Wow! It has been a looong time since I've written in this. Things have been sort of busy lately, and the one thing that I had time to give up was the blog. Much to the dismay of the very few.

But I haven't done too much lately.

I started a new position at my job.

I have recommitted myself to training for a marathon.

I work part-time for the dance studio, mainly doing office admin work, and working on the website, etc....

I'm planning a bachelorette party in New Orleans, as well as being a bridesmaid for my lovely friend Lindsey.

Back in February, I did a dance showcase at Rocket City Dance Studio in Huntsville. It wasn't my best performance ever (I severely mis-stepped), but it was still a blast. Here are a couple pics from the event....





also, if you get a sec, check out the website to the studio.

you know, since I get to work on it now...

www.magiccityballroom.com





No comments: