Image Map

Thursday Shmursday AKA Wednesday Ramblings on a Thursday

14.7.11

  • There has been so much going on lately that the blog posts have been scarce. I wish I had the time to sit and write a post every day, but I just don't.
  • I got my evaluation back from the judge at the competition. Aaaaaaaaand....it was mostly good which was a pleasant surprise. Since there were few students who entered, she actually took the time to evaluate all of us and give us some feedback. I need posture in the rhythm, and I need to stop hating on my tall body and long lanky arms.
  • I sometimes miss the people I used to work with. There are a few there that I really do miss seeing every day. They know who they are.
  • Our hydrangeas have found new life in our flower bed!! And apparently we have pink hydrangea soil, since our blue ones have now turned pink.
  • I want time to sit and wonder about things. The picture below was taken at Red Rock in Vegas. It was so beautiful there, being surrounded by nature. I know that I am not exactly dressed for a walk down the rocks, but I did it. Flip flops and all. Plus there were two German girls in skirts doing the exact same thing. If they can do it, then so could I! So I did!!!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Sounds like the competition went well!! I loooove hydrangeas! And I want a flower bed!

Pretty picture :) I so would have walked down there in flip flops as well. Oops? Haha

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

What a beautiful girl you are AND what a great view! Hey hiking in flip flops is totally okay..as long as you look cute lol!