Image Map

Song I'm Loving Sunday

17.7.11





Lady Antebellum's Just a Kiss.

I have been on a huge country kick lately. And it's not that I hated country music before, I love it, but for some reason, I found myself drawn to it more than usual.

I've also found a couple of fun websites this weekend that have kept me occupied:

-- 240sweet.com

S'more Marshmallow


Chocolate chip Marshmallow

--- Poppin

Forget having a boring cube at work! You can get everything in super fun colors (PURPLE!!) and make the work day brighter!

---- Charm and Chain

Super cute jewelry. I, of course, can't afford any of it, but a girl can dream, right?


Hope everyone's had a great weekend!!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

I want a smore right now! :-)

Hope you had a great weekend.

natasha {schue love} said...

Lady A is performing at the outdoor concert this summer! Should be a great show!

ashlyn | nicole said...

such a great song.
i can't wait for their new album!! :]]

& smores, yum!

Julie said...

Great, now I am convinced I MUST HAVE A s'more!