Image Map

Wish there was a cure for Frustration

21.5.08

So it seems that God is going to make my last few days before vacation impossible to deal with. maybe that's His way of telling me to be grateful for the days i'm going to have off, but whatever. there are so many things that are getting me down...mainly these last few days of work. it's a hard location on your own, and i'm tired of running it without a boss. and i'm not a weenie, i'm tired. I cannot run this place, nor am i paid to do so. And i got myself trapped into doing sales calls tomorrow, and i'm soo not a sales person. all because of stupid joel... MAN.

so then there's this thing on my finger. It's not really a wart, because it it were, it would have spread by now. but it hasn't. I've had it there since i worked at ruby tuesday and I blame the hot plates that I carried around there. But bennett has mentioned it more than once, and mind you, this is something that i never really noticed. I mean I knew it was there, but it didn't really bother me much. I guess it bothered him though. so I've been wearing these wart remover things, because you couldn't pay me to use over-the-counter burn off yourself things. no thanks. but these things aren't completely painless either. they actually burn sometimes, so i guess the completely avoiding the burning thing can't happen when you're using something to take one of these off. i refuse to say it's a wart, because it isn't. maybe that's why it's not working....

anyway, I, in my musical prowessness, have found a new guy that I actually really like. His name is justin nozuka, and I bought his CD for $8 at some music store a couple weekends ago. i didn't actually discover him, I found him on VH1's you oughta know, but he's really good. his song that's on there is "after tonight,". you should check it out on youtube or your song downloading thing of choice.

anyway that's all. 30 mins and i'm out.

No comments: