Image Map

Food Thingie, and Thingie

14.5.08

So it's phone survey day, or supposed to be. It was supposed to be phone survey day yesterday too. I hate phone survey week. I'm always on my toes constantly waiting for it, and I waited all day yesterday for it, and it never came. I think today may be the same as yesterday.

I was supposed to get all the newbies to come over here today, but they never did. Not that I'm too upset about that; I don't know what I would do with them.

It's been a pretty boring week so far, have the Braves game to look forward to this weekend, and seeing Robin. Just getting ready for the Aruba trip in almost one week. Technically tomorrow will be one week for me, seeing as how I don't work on fridays or saturdays. I think Bennett is finally amped up for it.

I'm sorry I'm so boring. I honestly have nothing interesting going on. There's pizza in the breakroom, and if I weren't going to Aruba in two weeks (even Bennett has limited my French fry intake and replaced it with healthy crap), I would be all over that meaty Pizza Hut pizza just sitting back in the break room. I mean I'm glad that we're on this healthy/gym kick. We set a goal and we stuck to it. We eat out once a week, on Fridays, and cook (well, he does) every other day. I help too, sometimes. When I can. I'm not all Betty crocker in the kitchen, but I can do some things. Or try to do some things.

Anyway, I guess I just write to take up some time. Don't even know if anyone's out there anymore....

No comments: