Image Map

New Blog

5.5.08

I'm so in love with my new blog I can hardly stand it. It's like my new little baby. I keep wanting to change it, and play with the colors, but then realize I don't need to. It's perfect. That may make me lame, but that's ok. I don't mind being lame.

SO nothing really of note has happened since yesterday around the same time. Went home to bennett, ( i can't wait till I actually really "go home" to Bennett), went to the gym, had some jumbalaya (i can't spell cajun), hallelujah for having a boyfriend that cooks, then had some wine and continued with our sunday night tradition of sopranos.

Bennett and I have our little traditions, it's fun. We have red wine and Sopranos night on Sunday. We work out as soon as we're off work, because we want to get it over with. If we're hungry for ice cream, we always go to dairy queen. He knows that I pick chick-fil-a over all other fast food, and knows that I usually only eat a sub if it's the italian one. He's a little more daring with food than me, but at least he's taking the time to notice.

I never would have thought I could have been this lucky in love before. With all of my disasters before, I thought I was destined to just be "that girl," but thanks to Bennett, I don't think I will be. I really don't get all mushy like this all the time, but since we're going to be living together, I've been forced to really think about our relationship, and if it will survive that.

I think my problem with Nick before was that I really didn't want to move in with him; I knew that I didn't love him, and I knew that it was going to be crappy living with him, because he's a crappy person. Really crappy.

Oh well. I'm finally happy and I don't care who knows.

No comments: