Image Map

Longest week ever.

20.5.08

When this week first started, I knew it was going to be a slow one, because I have something to look forward to. I finally got the phone survey; came in all its lovely glory yesterday afternoon. I rocked it, I think.

The new 280 opened, and that is my residence for this Tuesday. It's nice in here; it smells good. they have those mister things in here, that periodically scare me. They're not quiet. I've done all my reservations with no deposit and my collection calls. I will wait until two to start the call backs. gotta love those callbacks.

I made this promise to myself that I'm really going to start studying hard for the GMAT. I want so much more, and I think that having an MBA can help.

Quick update, maybe more later. Or tomorrow, or Thursday. We'll see.

No comments: