Image Map

Trombone Shorty

10.12.13

Today I'm flying up to Minneapolis for work.  The high up there is 5 degrees...the low ... -13.  I'm going to die.  

I'm just praying that it doesn't snow (20% chance), and that I don't get stuck up there. Because that would be no fun.  

Anyway, last Thursday night, we saw Trombone Shorty at the Workplay theater here in the Ham.  We've gone to several shows there and seen plenty of people, but this show by far was the best one I've been to.  He's a trombone/trumpet player/singer from New Orleans, and has been playing since he was tiny.  Hence, shorty.  

It was an absolutely incredible night.  It only made me wish for a more immediate move to New Orleans.  It's going to happen one day, y'all.  It just has to.

















If you get the opportunity, download his new album.  You won't be disappointed.

No comments: