Image Map

Christmas in KC

30.12.13

Want to be jealous for just a sec?  (Well unless you live in the arctic circle of the US)

I had a white Christmas!  

It was so great to be able to spend Christmas with my dad, step-mom and step-brother & new wife.   It was great to be able to just get away from work for awhile, to drink, eat, and watch Packer football.  Even to actually get my back hot, because it was cold enough to sit in front of a fire.

Which I did.  Even when it was burning the crap out of my back, because well, down in these parts, a fire is hardly called for.

I don't have too much to say, so I'll let the pictures do the talking.

saying good-bye to my baby girl.

dad's christmas tree.

irish coffee after dinner.

half marathon training don't stop just because it's christmas.

brats for the packer game.

z-man from oklahoma joe's.  oh yes.








I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas filled with fun, family and friends!

No comments: