Image Map

I believe in Auburn, and love it!

14.1.11

day 28 found me trekking down to auburn for a meeting with one of the owners at my agent location in, you guessed it, auburn!! this is one of my favorite agents to visit, because it's in auburn and there's a jimmy john's there. this time was extra special since the tigers won the national championship on monday. they left the toilet paper up at toomer's all week (they were finally taking it down when i drove past it this afternoon). i truly am proud of my university. coach chizik started this all family, all in this year. and from one of my earlier postings, you really can feel it when you walk on campus. and we definitely could feel the pride when we were out in arizona. i'm gonna post my picture(s) for today, and then at some point in time put up some more from the grand canyon and the game..possibly tomorrow.
samford hall.
toomer's corner.












No comments: