Image Map

2 Things I'm Not Doing This Year

13.1.11


so in addition to my new year's resolutions, there are two things that i'm not doing this year.




1.) i am not buying any clothes.




2.) i am going to quit eating french fries.




both of these are going to be the hardest things i've done in a while. you know how they have the little circle thing letting you know where your money went? over 3/4 of mine went to clothing stores. and that is why my closet is overfilling, and yet for some reason, i never have anything to wear. so i had been following some of those people who have done the 30 for 30 clothing remix, and got the inspiration to be creative with what i do own. i have never considered myself a very fashionable person, so maybe this will force me to look outside the box. which inevitably is the goal.




one of my goals this year was to eat healthier foods. french fries are my biggest enemy. i love these things. from anywhere. so, i am going to torture myself for as long as i can. i am not promising anything, but i will try.


so to keep myself smiling while i'm trying to accomplish this, i will imagine that i have a room like this with a job like this (putting these kinds of rooms together and photographing them). i hope to be back later tonight with my daily pictures from sunday-today.





image via ikea blog.


No comments: