Image Map

Day 15

1.1.11

another good thing about this challenge is that it allows me to practice on my post-processing. this picture is obviously post-processed. the colors are so vibrant that it makes me smile. the martini glasses do have that color to them, but they don't look as bright as such in the original picture. but i figure, hey, as long as i'm taking the picture and making it look how i want, it counts.



and in the honor of new years, i have a few resolutions:

1. finally start eating healthy. i work out, and i do ballroom dance, but then ruin it with cheese dip or something equally as delicious.

2. stop letting the little things get to me. rude/angry customers at work; being so busy at work that i don't have time to come home and kiss my husband; trying to change people's minds about things; trying to make things happen that never will; worrying if i can please everyone. i am done with all that.

3. i am done with thinking that i am fat. it consumes so much of my time and energy that i'm done with it. i just am. i'm going to start a jar and for everytime that i say i'm fat or ask bennett if i'm fat, in goes a quarter. i figure this should work, because, well it worked when i had to stop sucking my thumb.

4. i will run a 10k this year, in preparation for the mercedes half marathon in 2012. i can do this.

5. i will see my parents more than twice a year (each, because they are divorced).

that's what i've got for this year....of course, all easier said than done. we'll see how it goes.






No comments: