Image Map

Days 32-37

23.1.11


my love.



star on our house. can't figure out why day 33 is sideways..in previews it's the correct way.





95.7 jamz. in a 60 year old something's car. made me laugh.



blue monkey love shot.




orange and blue balloons flying over jordan-hare.




vulcan.



this weekend, my friend from DC came to visit me. there's not a whole lot to do in birmingham, so we went out on friday to blue monkey, then went down to auburn for that championship celebration. she had never seen anything like it. she said it's like a religion down here! well...yeah! here are the pictures from days 32-37.
i have learned a lot from sara. although she lives so far away, she has become a big part of my life. she lives very differently than i do, and has taught me a lot. one thing that she told me to do was to start writing again. i just get scared to do it because of what happened to all of my other ones (getting stolen and God only knows where they are now). i lost all of my college years when those were taken away, and it makes me feel so awful everytime i think about not being able to go back and read everything.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww your puppy is super cute! But I love that star photo - great colors!

Isn't it funny how we can maintain such close friendships with people that live so far away? Some of my best friends I only get to see once or twice a year, anymore, but I talk to them so often that it feels like no time at all has passed! Glad you got to see your friend. : )