Image Map

Days 18 & 19

5.1.11

i hope you all are happy with this top picture, because i damn near killed myself to get it. i really wanted to have my nikon with my new lens on it to get this shot, but figured i really would get killed if i tried to pull that one out and put the lens on it. this is shot from downtown birmingham getting onto I-20/59. this is looking south toward downtown. the sunset was beautiful over the skyline of birmingham, which is what i really was trying to get, but the lights under the overpass ended up looking pretty neat.



this is a shutter from downtown birmingham on morris avenue. it looks way better in black and white than it did in color, although i love the color of old bricks.
we're leaving for phoenix in 4 days to go to the national championship game. i'm pretty excited. i will definitely get some good pictures from this trip. i'm hoping to get some good ones of the sunsets in the desert. i'm no professional, but it would be beautiful either way.





1 comment:

Kate (Little Beach Bum) said...

Love the photos! I really like that black and white one...I'm obsessed with b&w photos lately!