Image Map

Day 16

2.1.11

so, today while at work, i was reading up on some photography websites. i figure that i need a better grasp on the basics, so today's picture is a practice shot of "aperture." while i sort of grasped it from the class i took, i took the time to re-read over some of the things that i didn't really get the first time around. so this is a simple picture of me trying to do a picture with a large aperture (which means, smaller depth of field...go figure.) so i'm sorry again for the "around-the-house" shot..but hey...it's a picture a day. never promised it would be interesting.





something that you may not know is that i have been invited to a ballroom dancing competition in february. below are the pictures of the dresses that i will be wearing...


this one is for my smooth dances...waltz and foxtrot.


this beauty is for the rumba and cha-cha.
i'm a little nervous about them coming and being the right size. also worried about how low the rumba one goes in the back. oy. but trust me when i say this is one of the least skanky ones i could find. at least there is no hint of my stomach showing in either of them. maybe after february, there will be some posted pictures of me and my ballroom dancing awesomeness.

wish me luck!!


No comments: