Image Map

Almost Christmas

21.12.08

So it's Sunday, so again that means it's blogging time! It has been a great weekend so far, and I can't wait for it to be Wednesday, and I have 5 full days off of work! Woo hoo!

So this weekend, we found the best mexican place in the whole world: It's called Hacienda, and it's off of Valleydale. They had the best salsa,margarita, chimichanga, everything. All recommended by our pastor. Well not the margarita part anyway. Then on Saturday Bennett's parents came up to do their Christmas. Bennett and I got new honeymoon luggage! Then they got us tickets to see Transiberian Orchestra, and it was soo amazing! It was the best show ever! They had fake snow coming down on the audience, and the light show was so cool. It was seriously one of the best shows I'd ever seen.

And it's finally cold here, after it being 70 for 3 days straight. I woke up this morning and it was all cloudy outside and the weather people said it was supposed to rain, so I put on my new christmas raincoat and go to work. However, after an hour, the sun is out and it's freezing cold, and I have a raincoat to keep me warm. Sometimes I'm such a moron.

Anyway, we have the children's christmas pageant tonight at church, and then the posts are coming over for a drink and present exchange.

So we got our estimate back from Gabrella for the wedding, and we are definitely going to have to do some cutting. I couldn't believe, that even though we wanted the most simple of things for the wedding, it came out to be over $15,000! So we're cutting the extra hour, taking an extra hard look at the menu, and really trying to figure out who won't be showing up, so we can get a more accurate guest count. I almost had a heart attack; I don't know where all that money will come from...

No comments: