Image Map

Throw Me Where You Need Me

9.12.08

So in order to rock my world a little bit, my work has decided to put me down at 280 today. Which I'm not totally opposed to; it's very peaceful down here. It's just me and the Christmas music (thank you Joel for your magnificent radio, which, without, I would be a very very lonely little girl, and blasting Hanson/Nsync/American Idol/Steven's Mixed Christmas all day).

They have been cracking down on overtime hard, as we are fully staffed, which means shorter and shorter days for the likes of the hourly employees. This is where my schedule sits as we sit it for this week:

Monday, worked a glorious 7 hours, from 6-2:30, with a lunch mind you.
Tuesday, working the fabulous Taj Mahal from 7-6.
Wednesday, due to the fabulous Taj Mahal's 11 hours working, I work today 6-3.
Thursday, I will open and then to make sure I don't get overtime, I will be allowed to leave at whatever time will not put me in OT.

This thrills me to no end; I like to work out after work, and usually bennett doesn't like to go, so this allows me to go and be done by the time he gets off work.

So I decided (by request) to put the wedding details in this post, so if you are a boy or don't care about wedding plans, I will warn you now, this is the place to stop reading.

The only thing I'm semi-bummed about with the wedding is not being able to use sparklers. They make for such lovely pictures, but I guess we will be reduced to Auburn shakers, which we were going to use to begin with.

The chair covers and tables will be all white, with white ribbon. The centerpieces will be square vases with pink hydrangeas and tea lights. The arbor where the ceremony will take place will be lit in the back with white tulle hanging. I'm not sure how much I really like that; I might change my mind about it; it just seems like it would look tacky to me. Anyway, I'm planning on the wedding being simple and pretty, so basically that's about all for the massive details.

Yesterday Rusty called Bennett my husband on accident, but it still made me smile.

1 comment:

Steven said...

I'm glad you still have my Christmas mix. Me and one other girl I work with are the "overly festive" people in the office. I've been playing Christmas since before Thanksgiving and I'm about to unleash the holiday sweater collection. I just love Christmas!