Image Map

The Galleria

14.12.08

Bennett and I had a super long night on Friday, so we ended up staying in bed most of all day yesterday. Around 2 or so, we finally decided that we should go and do what we had been planning to do, which is finish our Christmas shopping.

So we drive down I-459 South to get to the Galleria, and there is a line about a mile long coming off the exit ramp; obviously almost everyone else in the entire Birmingham area had the same idea. We finally get into the mall parking lot and parked in the parking deck, almost a mile from the actual mall entrance. And we get in there and have a pretzel with cheese and look around for a little while. Got one of Bennett's dad's presents and left. So, yeah, we went to the mall for a pretzel and sweater vest. We probably could have found a pretzel much closer and without much stress, but seriously, nothing is better than a mall pretzel with cheese.

My shopping is pretty much done; my family is pretty easy to shop for. Bennett's parents are coming up here next weekend to do an early Christmas since we'll be in Kansas, then we're gonna see Transiberian Orchestra at the BJCC. I can't wait!!! New kid at work said that it was one of the best shows he's seen, so I'm super stoked.

I have found in my old age, my blog entries have become less funny and more about what is actually going on, and that is no fun. Maybe hopefully something funny will happen to me soon.

Oh wait....something funny did happen. Gene Chizik is Auburn's new coach. Welcome to the fabulous circus world of what is to be Auburn Football. :(

No comments: