Image Map

And It's Over

5.12.08

SO the wedding is officially planned. We went to Gabrella today and did it in under an hour. They were super impressed with our awesome planning skills. I kept thinking they were looking at me like we were a bunch of freaks, but oh well.

So while during the Auburn/Alabama game, I got to thinking about a couple of things. Mostly how Nick Saban is an ass, and that I got to thinking, there isn't a Nick that I came by that I liked.

Example 1: Nick Adams. We all know this story. He probably is the biggest asshole I've ever met in my entire life. Wow how I don't miss the days of having my clothes thrown at me, while hiding my phone or being locked out of my own room, the incessant crying because he thought he was the best damn thing since ever and letting me know that I embarrass Auburn. FYI to you dumb ass, I had a much higher GPA, therefore making them look better not worse.

Example 2: Nick the ex-boss. Yeah, don't really miss being sexually harassed every day at work. I don't know if he truly believed that I actually liked him or not, but he would have had to have been pretty retarded to have thought so. Not that he didn't make coming to work a freakin nightmare anyway, it would have been even worse if I chose to report him.

Example 3: Nick Saban, the anti-christ. It is so not classy to call a timeout after the ball has been snapped. Also the faux timeout called after you had already gotten a penalty for a false start. I hope the gators beat you; scratch that. I hope they shut you out.

Now, there are a couple Nicks that I thought about while writing this that I do sort of like; Nicholas Cage and Nick Cannon, maybe some St. Nick action too. But for the most part, I have never met them, so who knows. Something with that name, must be.

1 comment:

Steven said...

rewind - you never told me about the nick the ex boss and the harassment. I was not aware of that - crazy. Good luck with the wedding. What location they got you stuck working these days?