Image Map

Make Me Your Spanish Queen

4.9.13

Okay, so I'm going to do this Blogtember thing as long as I can.  The prompts are great, and it gets you thinking about things, such as todays:

If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do?

(image via google images)


I would go to Spain.  In a heartbeat.  I would also add to this prompt unlimited funds.  I would travel all around Spain.  Take in all the food, the cathedrals, the coast, bull-fighting, Barcelona, Madrid.  I would see the paintings of Salvador Dali.  I would cha-cha and tango in a full pink skirt.



(all images via google images)

I would watch a soccer match, but first learn the rules, so I would know what the hell I was watching.  I'd eat a million pounds of fresh seafood, and paella.  And drink Spanish wine.  I would lay on the beaches and go fishing.

I would visit every museum, every Mosque in the Moor region, learn Spanish, read Spanish literature, and watch telenovelas on my lazy days.

I would do this for three months, and love every minute of it.  One day, before I go, I will definitely spend at least two weeks of my life there.  I honestly think my life will be a failure if it doesn't happen.

I guess it's up to me to make it happen!

It needs to be soon, because holy moly, in four months I hit the 3-0.


No comments: