Image Map

A Few Things That Make Me Smile

26.9.13

Life for me has been weird lately.  I've tried to at least blog five times this week, but even then, I've sucked at that too.
 
This whole week off work has just been abnormal.  Don't get me wrong; it's been fantastic, and if I could find a sugar daddy that would just let me sit at home, work out, and watch True Blood, I'd be all over it.  It's just weird to not be at work; for my only socializing partner to be the dog. 
 
But being at home with nothing to do can make your mind race.  There is a lot that I wanted to do this week; bake some cupcakes, finally get my wine bottle project started, but honestly, I've felt like doing nothing but laying on my butt and watching TV.
 
 
So when you're sitting at home with nothing to do and getting kind of depressed about it,  I've tried to think of happy things today.
 
 - I have a brand new job that I start on Monday.  It's a new adventure for me, and I don't live if not for new adventures.
 
- I think I've finally nailed this blow drying and straightening of the bangs on my head.
 
- The weather this week has been almost fall like, and I don't know why people coo when the days finally get longer.  I love when it gets darker earlier.
 
- New Halloween kitchen towels!!
 
- and my new "co-worker of the week," Stella, just because I don't think y'all have seen enough pictures of my sweet baby.  She's got one of her friends, Kendra, in these pictures from a dog-sitting adventure a few weekends back.
 


 
 
Nothing better than sweet puppy faces.  That should be enough to make anyone smile.
 


No comments: