Image Map

Football Season

10.9.13

I wasn't a big fan of the prompt today for Blogtember, sooo, I'm not going to do it.  Not that I didn't miss last Friday or yesterday or anything.  Otherwise, I might be a little upset.
 
But I haven't kept up with it, so I'm not, and I can talk about football, and that's way cooler.
 
It's again, no secret to anyone who knows me and/or has read a past post of mine that I love football season and everything doing with it; the navy dresses with cowboy boots and orange jewelry; the bourbon and cokes at 9am, chick-fil-a breakfast, and of course, actually enjoying the game of football.
 
My dad taught me pretty much everything I know about football, and for a girl, I grasp the concept of the game pretty well.
 
I've been trying to learn more specifics about the game, specifically certain plays and how they're run and what they look like when they're being called. 
 
This was the first year in a long time that I've missed the Auburn home opener; I had to work that morning, and it just wasn't in the cards.  I was pretty heartbroken over it, but had a good time watching it at home.  Even though they almost gave me a heart attack by almost losing.
 





 
I'm pretty sure she wanted me to die after all these pictures, but come on?  Shaker and dog?  Not going to pass up that opportunity. 
 
Auburn ended up winning their first two games; my poor Packers were not as lucky.  They lost on another blown ref call (seriously, ref demoted!  No joke!), and it was very sad.
 
Hopefully they'll play better this week!  Here's to hoping everyone has a happy football season full of W's and bourbon!

No comments: