Image Map

Wednesday Ramblings

7.9.11

  • I had to find out through a friend that I talk to maybe once every 4-5 months that my best friend from high school is engaged. She was in my wedding. That was the last time I ever talked to her. I'm not going to lie when I say that stung quite a bit.
  • Ever since Tropical Storm Lee decided to dump his rain here on Bham, it's been quite pleasant outside. Like no hotter than 71 degrees. It is perfect weather for soup, grilled cheese and a night in with Bridget Jones.
  • Tomorrow is wear your jersey/t-shirt day at work. I am so excited to wear my Aaron Rodgers jersey. Why you may ask? Umm, Saints vs. Packers tomorrow night!
  • Okay, I know that for a girl, I get way more excited about football than I should, but what can I say? My dad wanted a boy....
  • I've really been slacking on the running lately. I think I'm giving up my dream of the half-marathon and am going to focus on work and getting ready for cosmetology school.
  • I saw the most adorable pair of boots at DSW. Good thing I have a $10 off coupon! Shopping this weekend!
  • Oh and please let me know if looking like this will ever be possible....because I'm ready...


Maybe in a couple of months, my hair will grow out to this...and in a few weeks, I'm hoping to be this blonde!


Gorg dress. Like it needs to find its way into my closet pronto!

Hope everyone's had a great Wednesday!






2 comments:

Julie said...

Yay for more blonde! I wish I could pull it off.

Anonymous said...

i wish my hair looked like that girls too!!!

and i love that you wrote "my dad wanted a boy". mine did too. perhaps that is why i grew up knowing how to throw a football and knowing more about the history of the sport than many sports buffs. :)