Image Map

Just Along for the Ride

11.9.11

All in all, this weekend has been pretty relaxing. I still haven't returned that two week overdue book (d'oh!), but I'm assuming that will happen soon.

Maybe tomorrow.

Maybe not.

I like when there is a weekend of nothingness. Especially when the weather is beautiful, and we can go to the trail and walk the dog.

Or ride our bikes.

And of course, people watch.

Saturday was, of course Auburn football day (that's all I promise! well, except we won...woop!), then followed by sleeping on the floor with the dog? I don't know why we even put the pillows down there. My back was killing me today. But I pretty much look forward to Saturdays during football season, because I get Chick-fil-a for breakfast, which as quick become a tradition since we did it for every game last year, and *clearing throat* we won the national championship.

Sunday started out with a 10 mile bike ride in 21st gear (ouch!), followed by frozen margaritas, sunbathing and Cam Newton. That's right! Can't get my fix on Saturdays anymore, so I'll take him on Sundays. Except next Sunday when they play the Packers! (Ok, done, I swear with the football!)

I needed this relaxing weekend after this past week. I didn't have a very good recruiting week, and it seemed like so many things went wrong. I have decided (for good) to give up my dancing. It seems that I continuously disappoint my instructor, and I hate disappointing anyone. And as soon as cosmetology school starts next month, I don't think there will be much time for it anyway. It really stung a lot to see how little I meant to my instructor...

Thank goodness for frozen drinks and sunshine! They definitely got me through this week..

Hope everyone had a great weekend!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

soooo thankful you like football!!!

someone on stalkbook the other day had as their status "girls dont really like football, they only pretend to because of guys". this was a girl who wrote this.

i wanted to reply and be like WTF??!?! i like football more than most guys i know!!

i didnt respond, but rather just deleted her (not someone important anyways).

anyways im excited to catch up on your blog and hope you're doin well!