Image Map

Ghost

29.9.11

Oh my gosh! I think I just saw a ghost!

No wait. That's just LC's blog...

I apologize for being so out of pocket. I have had much going on lately between bar outings with my boss man, kickball (which I have been seriously neglecting), dance competition practice (whoop!), Halloween decorating (there are pics for later!), gym times, work and life in general.

Source: None via Viviana on Pinterest



This is so me. Except I would be wearing pajamas. With no makeup. And I don't think I have a $5000 anything in my house.



Cuteness. I would cuddle with him. For reals.

I promise I will be back with real life pictures and stories. Once I get 8 hours of sleep in a row.




1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Sure sounds like you've been a little busy bee lately!! I won't lie - I got a little scared when I read the first line of this post hahaha :)