Image Map

Hair Cut!!

6.9.11

I finally did it. After months and months of debating about whether or not to do it, I did. Well, without further ado....

Hi hi short hair!! Short hair that's going to be blonde in about 2 weeks! Woop! I start cosmetology school in less than a month, so I figured a new hair-do was in the works. Plus, my hair dresser is absolutely amazing, and whether she knows it or not, is going to be my mentor.

Tropical Storm Lee pretty much ruined our entire Labor Day weekend, so we spent most of it indoors, drinking and watching TV, which is not a terrible way to spend a holiday.

We drove down to the Loveliest Village on the Plains for Auburn's first football game of the year. While it was a seriously close call, Auburn did pull out their first win over Utah State 42-38. I'm sorry there are no pictures. I was too busy almost having a heart attack.

I hope everyone else had a great Labor Day full of no rain and maybe a hamburger or two. I promise these posts will start to have more substance soon. I've had a lot going on, so just bear with me for a few more days.






2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I LOVE IT!!! You look so sassy! Can't wait to see it when it's blonde too! :)

Anonymous said...

its beautiful!!! very fitting for your face!!! and i cant wait to see it blonde!!!!!!