Image Map

TV Got In The Way

20.9.11

It's fall TV Season, and I couldn't be happier! I am so happy when re-runs stop being the norm, and there are all sorts of new shows to watch and old ones to catch up on.

Of course, there's Dancing with the Stars...



And what I really mean by Dancing with the Stars is the return of Maks! I want him to win this year so badly! I wonder what I would have to do to become a semi celebrity to get on this show? Date George Clooney? Have a sex-change operation? Reality star? Blast. I guess I have a long way to go before being a cast member of DWTS! Oh Maks...

Source: poptower.com via Joni on Pinterest



I talked hubs into giving "2 Broke Girls" a chance last night! And it was surprisingly pretty funny. Hubs gives it a season...but a season where I will watch every single episode! I absolutely adore that girl's deep red lipstick, and how it doesn't come off when she kisses her boy in the show. Seriously. How am I the only girl in the world that can't find lipstick that truly doesn't move?



I honestly can't wait to find out who Ted marries. It is killing me! I want to know!! And I want to be Robin. She's so gorgeous.



Big Bang = my favorite. Bazinga!



So. Excited. That is all.

I'm such a TV junkie. I could go on and on (Glee, Grey's Anatomy, Biggest Loser), but I won't. I watch too much TV. Takes away from my blogging time.

What is everyone else watching this fall?!




1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Aww, that would be so much fun if you were on the cast of DWTS! You little ballroom dancer you!! :)

2 Broke Girls definitely looks funny!!