Image Map

Seriously?

19.10.10



Someone hit my car this morning and ran. They knocked out my tail light and put a huge scratch on my bumper. (excuse the awful Blackberry photos).
And then ran away....


Do people still do that? I feel like I was in that commercial, where the guys car gets sideswiped, and he's looking around for a note...but there is nothing. And then the line comes up...what next?
I have never been in a car wreck. I have never even gotten a ticket for pete's sake.

I guess I'm just disappointed. I already wasn't having that spectacular of a day....and then this. Oh well. Hopefully their conscience will get the better of them, and they will come into the office and admit to it, but probably not.

2 comments:

Chris said...

sorry your car got hit people do this shit all the time and i have to do the reports on it more than likely the person wont come back at least the damage is not too much i have seen worse

Laura said...

umm...hey?! It's funny that I got this today from you, because I seriously was just thinking about you today! I hope all is well! I would love to catch up sometime!!