Image Map

Photog Shout Out

18.10.10




So I subscribe to a few photography websites, while I'm dabbling in the hobby myself. I use it for inspiration and to hopefully use some of these tips while I'm out. I came across this blog: http://www.davidejackson.com/ with some circus shots. Here are a few I thought very interesting. (All are taken from davidejackson.com). I'm very new to this blogging thing, so I hope I did the correct way of crediting this to the correct person. I in no way shape or form mean to use these as my own.
I like to share beautiful things, and when I see such amazing talent, I like to let everyone know about it. Here is the full URL for this shoot: http://www.davidejackson.com/blog/2010/09/20/shear-chaos-salon-circus-shoot-part-two-the-technical-banter/ As you can see, they put a whole lot of work into getting the set correctly and have a great way of testing lighting, and unique ways to make their shots work (using a wedding ring and a bracelet to make the crystal ball higher).
I love talent, and these guys sure do have it! I will definitely end up following this blog as well!







No comments: