Image Map

Gym'n It

16.10.10

So I joined a gym. I know, I know. It's a gigantic waste of money, but seriously....there is only so much Jillian Michaels I can take.

Yes, I know she is free. And she lets me not leave the house, so the entire world can't see how sweaty and nasty I am after I run 3.2 miles....but I figure it's a way to be entirely motivated. A. I am spending my money on this, so I better get my ass there....and B. They let me keep up with my workouts and calories on a fun little website.

And they let me tan, which makes me feel instantly better after a bad day/week at work. I know, cancer cancer, but I am going to die of something someday...at least I'll be tan when I am.

I've made it a goal to run a 5k every day (which will probably end up like 4-5 days a week), in addition to my dancing, which by the way, turns out to be really fun. And up until recently wasn't really a workout, but let me tell you. The tango can definitely be one..

No comments: