Image Map

*New Band* Update

17.10.10

My hubby introduced me to this band that everyone in the world needs to be familiar with. Not only do they have Italian wedding lights in the video (my favorite...and a staple on my soon-to-be built deck), but they say the "f" word in their first big song. And anyone who knows me know that that word is also a favorite of mine.


Mumford and Sons!




It is virtually impossible to find a ticket to one of their shows, and they are crazy amazing. They have actually been out for awhile across the pond, but are now gaining some respect in the US. They are all from London, and have the most amazing chemistry, not to mention the sexiest most honest lyrics ever.
If you get some time to check out their video or Itunes some of their music, I would highly recommend it. Let me know what y'all think!

No comments: